Friday 22 February 2013

My 1st post!

 
Ok this is my first post, yaaaaaaaaay!
I am Adebajo Oluwakemisola aka Omidan kemipher. I am just a simple girl mesmerized by the fashion world hence my deep rooted passion for fashion. Currently, i am working on having my own fashion business sBOK "stitches BY OMIDAN KEMIPHER".
 
So its like everyone is blogging now and its getting too random, but i started blogging to be able to share my thoughts, knowlegde, experiences and stories on fashion, everything about me and fashion. You know like latest fashion trends, tips and even a few lessons on fashion. I want this to be a platform where i can share my veiws with all fashion lovers out there. so yes am blogging like everyone, but i guess am doing it for a passion. Aside my rapt interest in the 'fashion world', I design and make garments and dresses, below are some of my works for your veiwing pleasure:


Made these pair of shorts out of creativity


Made this dress as a birthday gift for a friend



                                     
                                         Sketched this when i had nothing doing at work
 
 
So this 1st post is to just introduce myself  and i hope you enjoyed going through. Always watch out for my fashion tip or designer tip that will come with every post. Looking forward to my next post, ciao.
 
#fashion tip: Blazers are in right now, and many fear that it can't be girlie. Not to worry, just team
                     your blazer up with a lovely short frock, sandals and a nice colourful necklace, bam!
                     you are good to go girl ;).












11 comments:

  1. Way to go gurl.... U hv my rapt attention already. Wish u all d best as u start dis! Ur Presido

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm gonna be the first person to post a comment...yaaaay! Lol.. I like this...'sBOK'..nice name..and to add to what you said about blazers..I think blazers are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie Cutie,am really imprest and I love ur passion and creativity 4 fashion world.Watching out 4 ur fashion tips babezzzzz!!!PRAISEL Luvz yAaaaaaa....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutie Cutie,am really imprest and I love ur passion and creativity 4 fashion world.Watching out 4 ur fashion tips babezzzzz!!!PRAISEL Luvz yAaaaaaa....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww tanx guyz, praisel I sight u, muaaaah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicey nice... Onto the next. Fingers crossed..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice designs, u re rily a jack of all trades. Bravo gurlfriend...kip it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice one dear,I luv d name originality at its best.keep it up dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. madeenah mosh shalewa24 February 2013 at 08:11

    A rili cool concept and one thing about fashion is that it never goes outta extinction. Its ryt choice uv made and i pray d'gud Lord sees u tru

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bravo cuz! Cool write-up+concept. D sky is ur limit babe. U rock!!! If it is not sKOB den its not fashion yet. Love u

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am flattered guyz, tanx. Sade luv u too.

    ReplyDelete