Sunday 21 April 2013

Sister sister

Ok, if you are one of the my regular followers of my blog you would remember the post I put up some time ago in appreciation to the support I get from my sister, yea? So once again I want to share some more pictures (Taken by me the unprofessional amateur photographer) of her wearing stuffs I made, do enjoy, CHEERS!
 
Ankara Earring






Chiffon blouse and ankara skirt I made








 




Ankara Jacket



 








































Horizontal patch-work skirt

 

Ankara Necklace


Ankara Earring

Ankara Earring

Sleeveless shirt/Jacket combo
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Wow u av got some very nice designs...keep it up dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely desings kemi. Please don't stop this dream of yours. You will come out on top.-Bolaji David.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bolaji :D, tnx luv. Razaq tnx dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niceee..especially the earrings and necklaces. Keep it up. I'm so proud of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the hi-low flowy skirt really Nyc# Kudos Igbes bt wif d Earings I really don't Love d finished look, bt d beaded ankara necklace! U got somefing cool going dere-Ayotola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ur sis got booty oooo

    ReplyDelete