Thursday 7 March 2013

A short letter to the one i love


Dearest,

The one i love, the one i cherish. We've had our downfalls, but yet risen together. At times we fight but most times we smile. When everything seems to go dark, you were always there listening  to my rantings. Many atimes you have being at the receiving end of my brunts and even physically. I remember when we first met, we were inseparable, spending every minute together. But then life came with its bumps and we had our fallouts, but we never sulked long because the love we share is deep.
 
Even when i had to leave you for one year, seeing you just 3 times that year, you remained loyal and the distance strengthened our trust. I won't deny i met many others that tickled my fancy, but each time i remembered the memories we shared, i held on and never strayed. Many of my best decisions were made while i rested on your lap, many of my tears we shared.
 
You have being a strong shoulder to cry on, understanding all my fears and insecurities. I have been a very stubborn person and you too have had your stubborn moments, not bulging, but all i had to do was give you a little time and space. We always sprang back. When disappointments came you stood by and your presence alone was enough to light a spark in me. I can't and don't want to think of anything seperating us. I have enclosed some pictures we took together, they are happy ones and i hope you smile when you see them. 
 
Thank you darling, you have been a great source of inspiration and encouragement to me. I LOVE YOU.

Yours lovingly
Love of your life
 
My darling and I

On the laps of my love

My sweetiee

My sweetheart

I love my boo

My Love

 
 
Ok, yea am weird right? But truely i have fallen in love with my sewing machine, together we have transformed beautiful designs from paper to reality. I have a strong relationship with it, and am not demented if that's what you are thinking. Trust me, if every lover out there can love their partners as much as i love my machine, relationships won't be ending up as much as they are right now. I do hope you enjoyed reading about my love life and you have learnt something about trusting and being supportive to the one you love. 



11 comments:

  1. You are just a big jeroooo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...for a slight minute dr I tot u wr talkin about us..I was lookin forward to seeing all d pictures of both of us...just to scroll down and I saw u and a machine........SERIOUSLY, A MACHINE...na wa for u oo...but all d same I knw wat dat machine means to u and am happy for d both of u guys..make d machine put RING for ur finger oo..lol...nice one swt@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Poor Rasaq

    ReplyDelete
  4. Razaq i can kill you right now, loool. You and I ko, Naughty boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bekee.... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Damn geh, u got me right there! Wat a nice rendition of love for ur Machine Boo. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bekee.... You and ur boo will go a long way. Ur love for each oda is rare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weirdooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Somebody help!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. For a moment after reading it,I thought you were under the influence.LOL. Anyways nice use of Personification,The Man and The Machine. -Bolaji David.

    ReplyDelete